Bringing in silica microspheres

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 30 21:32:57 PDT 2011

Hi Jonathan --

This is fine.  We do not allow silica microspheres to be spun coated in
the lab (i.e., not on the litho spin coaters), but once they are adhered
to a wafer, they are generally safe to process, especially if your wet
processing is at wbgeneral or wbgaas.

I'm presuming you are etching to obtain your texturing -- where will you
be doing this?

Mary