Unity request #2 (of 3)

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:27:44 PDT 2011

Hi all --

Unity is resubmitting this request to etch CMO and related materials in
ChB of p5000etch, so I'm sending it around again.  It does not say here,
and I may be wrong, but a quick Google scholar search shows the
following abbreviations may apply:

CMO:  cobalt manganese oxide (or calcium molybdenum oxide, but I think
the first, since her later email mentions Co.)

YSZ:  Yttria stabilized zirconia

YMO:  Yttria manganese oxide

More info in a followin up email.

Mary