New MicroChem resist

Mary Tang mtang at
Thu Oct 27 17:00:28 PDT 2011

Hi SpecMat --

I believe this has been approved already -- as long as we keep it out of
ASML, I suspect it's OK (it's like SU-8).  So, unless Mahnaz says
otherwise, I think it's OK.    However....  It really should be stored
cold.  We'll be without power for 3 days during shutdown and I suspect
the freezer won't be very cold then -- so would suggest that he might
want to find another place to store this.    What do you all think?

On 10/27/2011 4:51 PM, Jose Padovani wrote:
> Hi,
> Please find attached the request document to bring in a new photoresist into the SNF.  Also attached is an application notes pdf and the MSDS.
> Let me know if you need more information.
> Regards,
> Jose
> --
> Jose Padovani