New MicroChem resist

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 28 09:35:28 PDT 2011

Hi Jose,

I like to let you know that your request has been approved.
Thank you for writing such a complete process flow.
Please note, due to lack of storage SNF will provide the developer.
Secondly, read the attachment and be aware that you can contaminate work
space and other lab members work.
Are you a headway user already or need training?

mahnaz