Fwd: new materials

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 26 13:44:46 PDT 2011

Hi mark,

I have to apologize as well, I do not recall your email at all.
Please let us know what is your plan? Mary pretty much explained it all.
You need to sign up for a safety class/tour and then after one more
class called " all litho", you will be qualified to get train on Laurell
out side.
So let us know of your plan

mahnaz