a new chemical usage request by Sangmoo Jeong

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 28 08:15:09 PDT 2011

HI Sangmoo,

This is to let you know that you are allowed to bring the chemical in (
although in your case, the chemical was already In).

Please read the attachment and followed it.
You need to come to my office and log your chemical in the binder and
get a yellow label for the chemical.
Even though your chemical  is not stored in our facility  because is
traveling back and forth we need to label it.
If any part of your procedure changes,  let us know.
As we talked the chemical only will get dispensed at headway.

mahnaz