Bringing Chemicals Into Lab

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 10 15:49:33 PDT 2012

Hi can Cai,

Sorry for the delay, I am back from medical leave and some what buried
in emails and requests.

Polystyrene spheres are OK at headway.  They can be dissolved by
acetone, so should be OK. I like to exactly know your protocol so please
do take time and sent it to specmat committee.   Methanol alone might be
too volatile.
Also eventually you need to come and log your chemicals in the binder in
my office ( 143) and get the labels.

mahnaz