Wright etchant.

Liam O'Faolain ofaolain at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 23 18:53:30 PDT 2012

Dear Brett,

My apologies for the delay, I was away from my email this afternoon.

Here is the updated CCB request form and supporting documents.

I have not yet ordered the chemical. I was waiting for approval before
doing so. I will make sure that I follow your instructions.

Thank you for your time,
Yours,
William (Liam)

--
Dr. William Whelan-Curtin (Liam O'Faolain)
Ginzton Laboratory, Nano Building