SDI Semiconductor Instruments - Saleslist

chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com
Sun Dec 23 09:17:49 PST 2012

SDI Semiconductor is pleased to announce that we have available for immediate sale two Mirra Trak and one Brand New Mirra Mesa CMP systems for an excellent price each. We also have a complete line of "like new" condition SMT equipment available for less than 20% of the original cost.

Attached to this email is an excel spreadsheet with all the equipment we have available for sale. If you are interested in any of this equipment please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. You can also view our equipment with full descriptions and pictures when available at: www.fabsurplus.com

Regards
Chris Detrick
(805) 215-9188