SDI Group www.fabsurplus.com Semiconductor Equipment Sales List Aug '05

support at fabsurplus.com support at fabsurplus.com
Sun Dec 23 09:17:49 PST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached in an excel spreadsheet our WAFER FAB ASSEMBLY, SMT
AND TEST EQUIPMENT sales list for August 2005.

SDI Semiconductor Instruments Group , a partner of Ulvac Inc. , brokers and supports Semiconductor
Fab/Assembly/SMT equipment from it's offices in Italy, Ireland and the
USA. We are committed to providing accurate and professional help to
clients looking to buy and sell used I.C.making equipment.

SDI NEWS
********
Special featured equipment for immediate sale. Check out the attached equipment list in the excel file for many more bargains:-

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8074.html
Reference id:8074
Manufacturer: ASML ®
Model: PAS 5500 300c
Type: STEPPER DUV
Version: 200 mm
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Apr 1999
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/7742.html
Reference id: 7742
Manufacturer: ASML ®
Model: PAS 5500-100D ®
Type: pholtolithographic stepper
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Mar 1994
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 1,350,000 USD
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/6843.html
Reference id: 6843
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: 5500 ENDURA
Type: SPUTTER TNAA
Condition: good
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 1,800,000 USD
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/5749.html
Reference id: 5749
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: Centura 5200
Type: Centura HT 3 chamber 2 X Polycide lamp heated, 1 X WSiX
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Jun 1995
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 1
Comments: Applied Centura Mainframe with 2 Polycide Lamp heated Chambers and 1 WSIX Lamp heated Chamber , 1 Cooldown/Orienter Chamber, 2 Loadlocks. Tool is from 1995 still in Production in pristine condition. Price- please make offers. Edwards QDP 80s for Poly Edwards QDP40 for WSiX, Loadlock and transfer chambers Two CRT monitors Two EMO switches Flush mount interface SECS I and II CH A - Poly CH B - Poly CH C- WSiX Manuals Wafer mapping kit RGA port

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/7096.html
Reference id: 7096
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: 9200
Type: high current implanter
Condition: good
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 1
Comments: 8" Tool, still in wafer fab Condition

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/7927.html
SDI ID: 7927
Manufacturer: Lam Research ®
Model: DSS S2
Type: BRUSH SCRUBBER
Version: 200 mm
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Jun 1995
Sale condition: as is where is
Sales price: 165,000 USD
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_owned/7636.html
Reference id: 7636
Manufacturer: Advantest
Model: T3324
Type: test system
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Jun 1995
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 3
Comments: 256 pin type 240VAC 50Hz type

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8116.html
Reference id: 8116
Manufacturer: KLA-Tencor
Model: Viper 2401
Type: Macro Defect Inspection
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Apr 1999
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 140,000 USD
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_owned/2757.html
Reference id: 2757
Manufacturer: Matrix ®
Model: System One E 403 UG
Type: Plasma Poly / Nitride Etcher
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Jul 1998
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 40,000 USD
Quantity: 3

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8077.html
Reference id: 8077
Manufacturer: MATTSON
Model: Aspen II
Type: ASHER single chamber
Condition: good
Vintage: Jun 1997
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 1
Comments: o Through the wall config. o 200 mm cassette to cassette o ICP system o Single-chamber system o Chamber runs two wafers (right chamber not being used) o Operator control unit with monitor o cooling station o Computer with QNX OS o Network connection option o Exhaust: Acid + Normal o Gas Inlet: O2 + CF4 + N2 + Undefine + CDA o (All with massflow) o Temp: 250 C (set recipes) o Batch Process: 2X25 wfs (2 cassette) o Power 208V + 110V (3-phase) o Dimension: 210cm(L) X 180cm(P) X 240cm(H) o Power: 1111W (max)A 13.56MHz

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8166.html
Reference id: 8166
Manufacturer: NIKON
Model: NSR-2005-i11
Type: I LINE LITHOGRAPHY
Condition: excellent
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 2

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/7551.html
Reference id: 7551
Manufacturer: TEL
Model: ACT 8
Type: CLEAN TRACK DUV
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Jun 2000
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 750,000 USD
Quantity: 2
Comments: RH configuration with i/f for nikon S202+ stepper Software version ACT8.00.02-I or higher 2 Coaters o 4 resist nozzles w/ temperature control o 16 layer resist and solvent filters o RRC Pumps o 4L or 1L Nowpak capability o SS 0.3mm diameter side rinse nozzle w/ flow meter o 2 SS 0.3mm diameter back rinse nozzles 2 Developers o 2 Â"HÂ" nozzles w/ temperature control per cup o 16 layer developer filter o Bulk-FSI system for developer 2 Adhesion Process Stations o Half sealed chamber w/ dispersion plate for HMDS o 10L canister w/ bubble sensor 4 Chill Plate Process Stations w/ temp control 1 Transfer Chill plate 8 Low Temperature Hot Plate Process Stations w/ temp control 4 Chilling Hot Plate Process Stations 1 Wafer Edge Exposure Process Station o DUV illumination monitor on lamp housing o Uses a 250W ultra pressure Mercury lamp w/ 5x5 mm illumination pattern 1 Interface Block cal Cabinet AC Power Box

6 Inch Wafer Fab for Immediate Sale
-0.5-micron6-inch Wafer Fab, Test,  R&D
-Process: CMOS, NVM, BiCMOS, Mixed
-Wafer Size: 6-inch (150mm)
-Technology: 0.5µm
Fabrication, Test,Product R&D
-SDI's Client  is divesting the Operations portion of the 6 inch wafer fab site since the technologies offered are not in SDI's Client’s future technology roadmap.
-SDI's Client’s intent is to divest the Operations

Check out our improved list of sales items on the web.
The lists are divided into 4, as follows:-

Equipment Owned by SDI :-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_owned.html

Equipment being brokered by SDI:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale.html

Spares for sale by SDI:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/spares.html

SDI STAR (STrategic Acqisition Resource) listings:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_broker.html

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Napoli 80123
Italy
Tel: Italy (39) 081 240 3469
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax Italy (39) 081 240 3950
info at fabsurplus.com
skype: stephencshowe

Oliver Dunne
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Fax: Ireland (353) 4694 86893
Ollie.Dunne at fabsurplus.com
skype:sdiireland

David Lee
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Inc.
Woodland Park, CO 80863
USA
719-229-6066 (phone)
775-262-0409 (fax)
support at fabsurplus.com
skype:dplee089

Mike Murehead
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Inc.
Georgetown, TX 78628
Tel: 512-635-8027
Fax: 801-217-6104
mike at fabsurplus.com
skype: sditexas

Christopher Detrick
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Inc.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Tel: 805-215-9188
Fax: 775-373-9772
Chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com
skype: sdicalifornia

http://www.fabsurplus.com
A Member of SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment
and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.

This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial email
marketing messages from SDI Group , Please reply to this message
with the word "remove" in the subject line.If you reply from an
e-mail address different from the one you wish to unsubscribe, please
send us also the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe.