SDI Group www.fabsurplus.com Semiconductor Equipment Sales List October '05

info at fabsurplus.com info at fabsurplus.com
Sun Dec 23 09:17:49 PST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,
Please find attached in an excel spreadsheet our WAFER FAB ASSEMBLY, SMT
AND TEST EQUIPMENT sales list for October 2005.

SDI Semiconductor Instruments Group , a partner of Ulvac Inc. , brokers and supports Semiconductor
Fab/Assembly/SMT equipment from it's offices in Italy, Ireland and the
USA. We are committed to providing accurate and professional help to
clients looking to buy and sell used I.C.making equipment.

EQUIPMENT WANTED FOR PURCHASE
*****************************
AMAT MESA CM Polisher, 200 mm
AMAT MIRRAH MESA Cu CM Polisher, 200 mm
AMAT ENDURA ELECTRA CU , 200 MM
AMAT PRODUCER
AMAT BARRIER SEED SIP PVD
AMAT CENTURA GIGAFILL TEOS SACVD
ASML PAS 5500-275
ASML PAS 5500-400D
ASM AB 309
Axcelis GSD HE Implanter, 200 mm
CANON FPA 3000I4
ESI 5200, 5300 and 9000
FSI MERCURY
Kayex CG6000 or similar large Si Crystal growers
KLA-TENCOR UV 1280 OR UV 1080
LAM 9400
LAM EXCELAN HPT 4 CHAMBER Cu 200 mm
NOVELLUS C2 ALTUS, SEQUEL, SPEED
SEZ 203
TEL ACT 8
Varian M2000 PVD, 150 mm

Special featured equipment for immediate sale. Check out the attached equipment list in the excel file for many more bargains:-
*******************************************************************************************************************************
SDI ID: 9119
Manufacturer:  production line, 4 and 6 inch
Model: various
Type: production line, 3 to 6 inch
Version: 3-6 inch
Condition: good
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1
Comments: SDI group is pleased to offer, on behalf of it's clients, the following assets. We are not taking "line-item" requests at this time. However, if you're interested in buying the entire list below, We would be happy to accept any monetary offers.
All equipment will be sold As Is, Where Is. SDI will disconnect and de-con, but the Buyer will be responsible for any crating, shipping, Customs, or other charges from time of ownership transfer.
All items in the list are still currently hooked up in the fab and running, as necessary, in our Last Time Buy mode to customers. We project that all wafer runs will be complete by mid-October.
SDI will supply pictures, in Zip File, format for your review on request
PRICE LIST -- FAB ASSETS
Maker   Description     Model No.
ASML    STEPPER - 2500  2500
ASML    STEPPER - 2500  2500
ASML    STEPPER - 5500  2500
AMERIMADE TECHNOLOGY    WET RESIST STRIPPER - 6" TANK (CORROSIVE)
AMERIMADE TECHNOLOGY    WET SINK
AURA    GASONICS RESIST STRIPPER
BLUE M  OVEN -- HARD BAKE
CANNON  MASKER ALIGNER (3-4")   PLA-500FA
HITACHI S-6100 ELECTRON MICROSCOPE      S-6100
HITACHI S-6000 ELECTRON MICROSCOPE      S-6000
IPC BRANSON     DRY RESIST STRIPPER     PM-332
IPC BRANSON     RESIST STRIPPER PM-332
MATERIALS RESEARCH CORP MRC - 8667 SPUTTERING SYSTEM    MRC 8667
MATERIALS RESEARCH CORP MRC - 943 SPUTTERING SYSTEM (3-6")      MRC- 943
MATERIALS RESEARCH CORP  MRC - 603 SPUTTERING SYSTEM    MRC-603
MINI BRUTE      ONE (1) ANNEAL TUBE & ONE (1) PLATINUM SILICIDE
NANOMETRICS     NANOSPEC AFT MEASUREMENT TOOL (3-6")    210UV
NANOMETRICS     NANOLINE CD MEASUREMENT TOOL    S-3969
SEMICORE        CHA EVAPORATOR  Model 600
SOLETIC 4" SPIN TRACK AND RESIST REMOVER TRACK
SOLETIC SPIN & DEVELOPER (3&4")
SUPERIOR AUTOMATION     WET SINK
TEGAL   903-E PLASMA ETCHER     903-E
TENCOR  ALPHA STEP 200
TM VACUUM       VACUUM OVEN
ULTRA EQUIPMENT UTE ALUMINUM STRIPPER   SWC - III
VARIAN   3190  SPUTTERING SYSTEM        3190
WESTLAN WET SINK (CORROSIVE)
WESTLAN WET SINK (CORROSIVE)
WESTLAN WET SINK (CORROSIVE)
WESTLAN WET SINK (CORROSIVE)
WESTLAN         WET SINK
CAL LOGIC       4" DIFFUSION OVEN
        4 TUBES -- 2 OXIDE & 2 PECVD
COSMOS FACTORY  6" DIFFUSION OVEN
        4 TUBES -- 2 OXIDE, 1 DRIVE, & 1 PECVD
COSMOS FACTORY  6" DIFFUSION OVEN
        4 TUBES -- 2 OXIDE, 1 DRIVE, & 1 PECVD

SDI ID: 8744
Manufacturer: ASML ®
Model: PAS 5500-700B ®
Type: 248nm DUV photolithographic scanner
Version: 150 mm
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Oct 1998
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1
Comments: Manufacturer: ASML ®
Model: PAS 5500-700B ®
Type: DUV photolithographic scanner
Condition: excellent, in fab
Vintage: TBD
Sales price: TBD
Quantity: 1
Comments:
SPM Alignment   Improved Alignment      STD
FOCAL Adjustment        Focus/FPD/AST Setup     STD
Integrated Reticle Inspection System (IRIS)
Mark Sensor     Prealignment    STD
Single Reticle SMIF     ??      STD
Flatness Modeling       Modeling Software       STD
AERIAL II IlluminatorOptics/Software/NA Control STD
Extended Exposure
Extended NA Range
Focus Monitoring
Reticle CD Control
ATHENA Alignment        off axis alignment      STD
Fast TTL Alignment      Faster through the lens align   STD
Wafer Handling 1        Dont Have
Wafer Handling 2        Dont Have
QUASAR  Don't Have
Improved Overly for Steppers (IoSt)
Improved Overlay for Scanners (IoSc)    Don't Have - IoSC upgrade
HARDWARE OPTIONS
E-Chuck Ultra Flat E-Chuck      STD
Pre-Align Air Shower    ??      STD
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL
Temp Control Unit (TCU) and Controller  S&T + ACC 2500W
Air Filtration Unit     DUV III Tower ESI assembly
Power Line Conditioner  TEAL Surge Protector    ??
TRACK INTERFACE / WTS CONFIGURATION
DNS     200W
Stepper Wafer Transport Configuration   2Port / 2Pedestal       STD
ILLUMINATION
Eximer Laser    1 KHz-10W Cymer 5610(????)      99CA635006  4022 455 73201
Lens Type       ??      STD
Lens Purge      N2(80)/O2(20)
ALARM
SignAll Visual Alert System     9428 999 61590

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/9091.html
Reference id:9091
Manufacturer: IPEC-SPEEDFAM
Type: CMP POLISHING
Version: 300 mm /12 INCH
Condition: excellent, still installed in production
Will be available in November.
Vintage: June 2002
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8074.html
Reference id:8074
Manufacturer: ASML ®
Model: PAS 5500 300c
Type: STEPPER DUV
Version: 200 mm
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Apr 1999
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/7742.html
SDI ID: 7742
Manufacturer: ASML®
Model: PAS 5500-100D®
Type: pholtolithographic stepper
Version: 150 mm
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Oct 1994
Sale condition: as is where is
Sales price: 1,350,000 USD
Quantity: 1
Comments: Manufacturer: ASML ®
Model: PAS 5500-100D ®
Type: pholtolithographic stepper
Condition: excellent
Sales Condition: as is where is
Vintage: Mar 1994
Sales price: 1,350,000 USD
Quantity: 1
Type                                /100D
SW Release                      8.7.0c
Reticle Handling              RMS  (not ARMS)
Wafer handling              4 Indexer  (non interfaced)
Single Reticle SMIF         Yes
Mark Sensor                     Yes
FOCAL                              Yes
Batch Streaming               Yes
Cabinets                              4
The PAS 5500/100 is the most successful model type built by ASML to date. Introduced as the best solution available for leading edge i-line lithography at the 0.40 micron technology node, the tool quickly established itself as the industry workhorse for volume production applications.
Original Purchase Specs
Cassette elevator Position: 1,2,3 and 4
Four Cassette Indexers: Yes
Batch Streaming: Yes
E-Chuck Analysis: Yes
Image Quality Control: Yes
Tape Streamer: Yes
Single Reticle SMIF handling: Yes
PEP1: Yes
PEP2: Yes
Ethernet Interface: Yes
Reticle error Compensation: Yes
Focal: Yes
Intensity 2: Yes
Valid ATP Document: Yes
Power: 60hz, 380 VAC
Signal Tower: Local
Software Release: 8.7.0
Mark Sensor: Yes
Wafer Size: 150mm
Wafer type: Flat
Reticle Size: 6 inch
XPA Alignment: Yes
LSQ disto modelling: Yes

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/6843.html
Reference id: 6843
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: 5500 ENDURA
Type: SPUTTER TNAA
Condition: good
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 1,800,000 USD
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/5749.html
Reference id: 5749
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: Centura 5200
Type: Centura HT 3 chamber 2 X Polycide lamp heated, 1 X WSiX
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Jun 1995
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 1
Comments: Applied Centura Mainframe with 2 Polycide Lamp heated
Chambers and 1 WSIX Lamp heated Chamber , 1 Cooldown/Orienter Chamber, 2
Loadlocks. Tool is from 1995 still in Production in pristine condition.
Price- please make offers. Edwards QDP 80s for Poly Edwards QDP40 for
WSiX, Loadlock and transfer chambers Two CRT monitors Two EMO switches
Flush mount interface SECS I and II CH A - Poly CH B - Poly CH C- WSiX
Manuals Wafer mapping kit RGA port

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/7096.html
Reference id: 7096
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: 9200
Type: high current implanter
Condition: good
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 1
Comments: 8" Tool, still in wafer fab Condition

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8116.html
Reference id: 8116
Manufacturer: KLA-Tencor
Model: Viper 2401
Type: Macro Defect Inspection
Condition: excellent
Vintage: Apr 1999
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: 140,000 USD
Quantity: 1

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8077.html
Reference id: 8077
Manufacturer: MATTSON
Model: Aspen II
Type: ASHER single chamber
Condition: good
Vintage: Jun 1997
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 1
Comments: o Through the wall config. o 200 mm cassette to cassette o ICP
system o Single-chamber system o Chamber runs two wafers (right chamber not being used)
o Operator control unit with monitor o cooling station o Computer with QNX OS
o Network connection option o Exhaust: Acid + Normal
o Gas Inlet: O2 + CF4 + N2 + Undefine + CDA
o (All with massflow) o Temp: 250 C (set recipes)
o Batch Process: 2X25 wfs (2 cassette)
o Power 208V + 110V (3-phase)
o Dimension: 210cm(L) X 180cm(P) X 240cm(H)
o Power: 1111W (max)A 13.56MHz

http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale/8166.html
Reference id: 8166
Manufacturer: NIKON
Model: NSR-2005-i11
Type: I LINE LITHOGRAPHY
Condition: excellent
Sales Condition: as is where is
Sales price: All offers are considered
Quantity: 2

SDI ID: 9115
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: P5000  ®
Type: TEOS  Deposition
Version: 150 mm
Condition: excellent
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

SDI ID: 9114
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: Centura 5200  ®
Type: Poly oxide etcher
Version: 150 mm
Condition: excellent
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

SDI ID: 9113
Manufacturer: Applied Materials ®
Model: Centura 5200  ®
Type: RPD WCVD
Version: 150 mm
Condition: excellent
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

SDI ID: 9117
Manufacturer: VARIAN ®
Model: 3180 ®
Type: METAL DEPOSITION
Version: 125 mm
Condition: excellent
Sale condition: as is where is
Quantity: 1

Check out our improved list of sales items on the web.
The lists are divided into 4, as follows:-

Equipment Owned by SDI :-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_owned.html

Equipment being brokered by SDI:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_sale.html

Spares for sale by SDI:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/spares.html

SDI STAR (STrategic Acqisition Resource) listings:-
http://www.fabsurplus.com/equip_broker.html

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Napoli 80123
Italy
Tel: Italy (39) 081 240 3469
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax Italy (39) 081 240 3950
info at fabsurplus.com
skype: stephencshowe

Oliver Dunne
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Fax: Ireland (353) 4694 86893
Ollie.Dunne at fabsurplus.com
skype:sdiireland

David Lee
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Inc.
Woodland Park, CO 80863
USA
719-229-6066 (phone)
775-262-0409 (fax)
support at fabsurplus.com
skype:dplee089

Mike Murehead
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Inc.
Georgetown, TX 78628
Tel: 512-635-8027
Fax: 801-217-6104
mike at fabsurplus.com
skype: sditexas

Christopher Detrick
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Inc.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Tel: 805-215-9188
Fax: 775-373-9772
Chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com
skype: sdicalifornia

http://www.fabsurplus.com
A Member of SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment
and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.

This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial email
marketing messages from SDI Group , Please reply to this message
with the word "remove" in the subject line.If you reply from an
e-mail address different from the one you wish to unsubscribe, please
send us also the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe.