SDI Semiconductor Instruments - Saleslist

chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com
Sun Dec 23 09:17:49 PST 2012

Dear Valued Clients,

SDI would like to invite you to visit our booth at the Semicon China show this week from Tuesday 21st to Thursday 23rd at the Shanghai New Exhibition Centre on LongYang Road. We will be located at booth number W4.4326.
We are pleased to announce the following tools are available for immediate sale along with many others as listed in the attached spreadsheet and on our website at www.fabsurplus.com.  If you are visiting the Semicon China show please stop by our booth to meet Stephen,David, Ollie and Mike.
If ,like myself, you will not be attending the show and need an immediate and professional response to your used equipment enquiry, then please do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email.

FOR SALE:

ADE 9500
ASML PAS 5500-300C
Applied Materials Centura DPS+
Credence SC 212
Electroglas EG 4085X
KLA-Tencor AIT 1
Hitachi S6280H
Hitachi S4500
TEL Alpha 8 SZ FTP Vertical Furnace
TEL DUV ACT 8 Dual Block
Speedfam 676  (Brand New)-
Optiprobe 3200  (Brand New)
P5000 4 chamber SACVD  (Brand New)
KLA Tencor 2132
Olympus Inspection Stations
K&S 8060 Wedge Bonder
Canon EX3 DUV Stepper
Nikon i10c stepper
Nikon NSR 2205 EX12 stepper
DNS 80A Track
LAM 4528i
Canon/Quester 5850 APCVD

WANTED:
DPS or DPS+ chambers (Qty. 2)
KLA SP1-TBI
ADE 7200
AMAT Centura 5200 RTP XE or XE+ budget about 800K USD
TEL SS-4 scrubber
AMAT Producer Silane SACVD
Axcelis GES
Axcelis GPS
AMAT DPS metal etcher
AMAT Centura Ultima Plus 3 ch
Axcelis  GSD 200 HE
FSI Mercury
Varian or Eaton medium current- or high current implanter
Nikon i12 or i14
ASML - Any i-line stepper
CDE or other ResMap 168
AMAT ENDURA 5500
KLA-TENCOR  UV 1080
KLA-Tencor  FLX 2320
AMAT "As is" Chambers:	DXZ,MXP+, PVD WIDE BODY,DPS,ASP,ASP+
AMAT Centura ph2 " AS IS" with the closest configuration relative to the following: - CH A ( D+) METAL DPS+ - CH B ( D+) METAL DPS+ - CH C (S+) ASP WITH ENHANCEMENTS - CH D (S+) ASP WITH ENHANCEMENTS - CH E (FC) FAST COOL - CH F (OA) ORIENTER - MF ETCH CENTURA II 200 MM

-we are looking for 2 Horizontal 150mm Furnaces. Each Furnace should have 4
Tubes. The furnaces should be offered as refurbished. All Tubes will be
used at Atm., for oxidation and diffusion purpose.
- Temp.  : min 1200°C, max. 1300°C
- Flatzone : 1000mm
- Gases  :H2, O2, N2
- Vendor  : Tempress if possible, all vendors are welcome
Please send me your offer, purchasing should take place in Q2/2006. Needed for Production in Q4/2006.

Regards,

Chris Detrick
SDI Semiconductor
Equipment Sales Manager
805-215-9188 Direct
775-373-9772 Fax
chris.detrick at fabsurplus.com
Skype ID:  sdicalifornia

1344 Ironbark Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA

We buy and sell previously owned and refurbished capital equipment via our global network. For all your used equipment needs call me or visit our website at: http://www.fabsurplus.com

David Lee
*SDI Semiconductor Instruments LLC.*
491 Skyline Drive
Woodland Park, CO 80863
719-229-6066 (phone)
775-262-0409 (fax)
support at fabsurplus.com
Skype: dplee089

Stephen Howe
*SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl *
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Tel: Italy (39) 081 240 3469
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax Italy (39) 081 240 3950
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe

Oliver Dunne
*SDI Semiconductor Instruments Ireland Limited *
20, Newtown Abbey
Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
Tel: Ireland (353) 4694 38804
Mobile: Ireland (353) 872 985 561
Fax: Ireland (353) 4694 86893
ollie.dunne at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sdiireland

Mike Murehead
*SDI Semiconductor Instruments LLC*.
Georgetown, TX 78628
Tel: 512-635-8027
Fax: 801-217-6104
mike at fabsurplus.com
Skype: sditexas

A Member of SEMI (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)

This message may be considered an advertisement or solicitation.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving future commercial email
marketing messages from SDI Group , Please reply to this message
with the word "remove" in the subject line.If you reply from an
e-mail address different from the one you wish to unsubscribe, please
send us also the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe.