Cupric sulfate

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 08:53:19 PST 2012

Dear Paul and Matt,

This is to inform you that your access to the SNF clean-room is being
suspended for 30 days starting the first day we are reopen following our
renovation shut-down.  This suspension is in response to the incident at
the end of last year in which you violated SNF policy by bring cupric
sulfate powder into the fab.

Should you be open to community service, the suspension time might be
reduced.  With the reopening of the fab, we do have a need for helping
hands to clean numerous tools, obviously.  If you have an interest in
helping, please contact me about scheduling a time early next week to
supporting cleaning our wet bench stations.

regards
Mahnaz