Cupric sulfate

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Sun Feb 12 19:33:25 PST 2012

Hi Paul,

I suggested the meeting in case you have any questions or concerns that
you like to discuss with us.
I will let Matt know what days are good for help as with facility issues
and limitation of decontamination of wet benches we have
some constraint. Most likely will be Wednesday if nothing else comes up.

mahnaz