Pad etch incidents

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 5 11:23:47 PST 2012

Hi Jasmine,

Happy new year

This is with regard to the incident on 12/6/11 when pad etch was
accidentally poured into H202 pot in WBmetal bench.

I like to suggest when you are back in town write the procedure for the
pad etch.
Although we allow that apparently,  we do not have the procedure for it.
Please do include  the MSDS in the procedure and have a  section on how
to do
the decontamination of the bench if ever a mistake happens.
We will decide ( Nancy, Uli) if we wanted to make that part public or
not as is a bit awkward and  very labor intensive ( thanks to Nancy  and
uli to take care of it).

Let me know if there is any concern or questions?

mahnaz