process in tylan nitride

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 7 06:02:48 PST 2012

HI Rostam --

Following discussion with Don, we have been discussing this request.  I
believe the consensus so far is that if the TXRF looks good, it's OK.
There is still a question of what kind of pre-furnace cleans will be used.

The SpecMat team normally meets Thursdays at 2:30 to review requests.
If you would like to get on the agenda for tomorrow, please contact John
B.  His email is jbumgarner at snf.stanford.edu.

The request should include:  what, if any previous processing, the
wafers have undergone.  Substrate size and number (for example, do you
plan to have your own quartzware or will you place samples on top of 4"
wafers?.) What kind of wet clean is required?  Basically, any processing
and logistics that are non-standard.  Not to worry, GaN has been
processed in the lab -- but we just don't have documentation on how it's
done.  Your contribution will help a lot.