Chemical Compatibility Testing Request

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 15:01:18 PDT 2012

Hi Ryan --

Thanks for your interest in SNF!  I think, however, we don't have the
resources to support this kind of project.  We are a user facility --
researchers perform their own experiments.  And although we deal with
process gases like ammonia, our researchers don't deal directly with
these gases -- rather, they use equipment which make use of these
gases.  We don't really have the means to be able to allow researchers
to deal with gas handling.

I'd like to invite you to visit our website at http://snf.stanford.edu
-- and more specifically, our lab wiki, which describes the process,
tools, and capabilities we have -- https://snf.stanford.edu/SNF/

To the first degree, I'm not sure we can support the kind of work you
describe, but perhaps you can see something there that might meet your
needs.

Best,

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu