con artist

Bridget Green unfw at arnold8504.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 12:54:32 PDT 2006

Well, he reads a lot, but he hasnthad Cals experience. Did you really have to go out of your way to be insulting?
I dont expect to carry you for years and years, like alot of parents are doing, nowadays. Staybridgeshowed his private knightliness.
Eugene was telling Fred about the Youth Movement. He was neither dirty-necked nor bellowing, nor had he any especial tropism forsoapboxes. Ill be content with just beingshot; let the other fellow pay for the bullets. Guy, you tell your father Ill let him contribute thewhole doggone fund, if he wants to.
But hes got a nicethree-coat finish, and I kind of like him.
But I dont intend to have any of thoseintellectual snobs in my house, not if I know it! He envied the clear light of Annabel in a foggy, complicated world.
But heres something even strangerthan that.
Well, as I was trying to say: I dontpretend to be a Rockefeller.
I know; so many of the boysand girls are having a dreadful time getting started, nowadays.
Guy, you tell your father Ill let him contribute thewhole doggone fund, if he wants to. Just think, dear, how uncomfortableyoud be in a strange bed. Eugene announced, and quite politely, Ive talked it all over withSara, Mr. Hadnt Doc Kamerkink been saying something about how to get alongwell on steamers? But I agree with Mother that you dont meanit.
Fred was by now in a simple state of dementia. Not but what I could take the five bucks too, ifyou insist!