living will painting

Vivian Douglas bafrs at designnow.com.au
Fri Sep 1 15:20:53 PDT 2006

Nor them damn English tyrants neither, added Carney, with a soureye on Cabell. Cabell went down to the sheep pens, where the lambs were yarded formarking. All theyre good for is to sit on their backsides in Londonand tell us what to do. From Corfe to Studland is oneyellow flame.
Now heeven complained about the greasy rag they used for a towel. We wontstand for none of them high-and-mighty coves telling us nothing,Carney added. Not a bit since the day he opened his dirty trap in the bar,Dennis said. I was going to pay you acall as soon as I got things a bit straight here, he said.
Outside the breeze from the river cooled his head.
We wontstand for none of them high-and-mighty coves telling us nothing,Carney added. Now, looking back on the sevenyears that had gone, what an immensity of time this was!
>From Corfe to Studland is oneyellow flame. After a while hewent on in a calmer voice, Yes, there are men who beat women, likecattle.
This is Mr Cabell, gentlemen, Flanagan went on, without waitingfor him to speak.
We wontstand for none of them high-and-mighty coves telling us nothing,Carney added. He wasalways expecting more blacks to come creeping on him, and God knowswhat else.
Theyrecampit just ower ahint the swamp near the ranges. But later, when they were sitting together after a meal, his tonechanged.
Cabell added a plate of cold potatoes, a damper, a flask of rum anda bottle of pickles to the meal. Gursey continued to gaze at him, feeding his mouth automatically.
A bit weevilyparritch and a drop o post and rails ye wouldna enjoy. He could hear them runningabout the floor, snarling and biting each other.
As the sun tipped the trees she came to the door of the shanty andcooeed. Day and night the wind rustled in theleaves, a noise that got on Cabells nerves very soon. Just lets have a lookat the darling to see if hes changed at all.
Seeing Cabells look of amazement, almostof consternation, he nodded agreement. Seven more years to endure the eternal, unconquerable stupidity ofsheep. And turning his back on the pictureagain, he demanded: What were you saying about the lease?
Another full season of rain had refreshed the valley.