schoolchildren NATO

Dickie Stevens aceow at cfellowshipchurch.org
Sun Sep 3 08:19:42 PDT 2006

I wasnt asked how I managed to stay awake night and day, solong as no more gangways were broken.
After ten minutes or so heeased up, and came to the surface.
If theyare running deep, then you send a charge of dynamite well down. Forty-eight hours more and we should sight the land. Why I say trueTrades is because one often picks up the false N. Later the following day the wind came away light from the S.
The tug, bless its little heart, took thetow rope, and promptly got it round her propeller.
I fled back to my precious fish, to find that some crabs hadsolved the difficulty by eating it! I picked it up and popped it in my aquarium, whichconsisted of an old five gallon kerosene tin.
The ship groaned never forgets it either.
In fact, both in the lower hold, andtween decks, there are just a couple of pyramids. Prickles aninch long, in fact the first one I trod on felt six inches.
A glance at the map will show what a narrow shaveshe had. The next long drawn out couple of weeks gave us lots of time to argue itout. Still, I was not going to grumble on thataccount.
Then with the fuze, push the detonator into the dynamite, andhope for the best.
So much for herringsThis Sunday in particular, we were after bigger fry, and hooked atartar. Well satisfied with the trophy, for ourtrouble, despite the ten mile pull back. Well satisfied with the trophy, for ourtrouble, despite the ten mile pull back.
Then again the pinnace could not stand by the raft.
The ship groaned never forgets it either.
About the worst culpritis the Reynolds Current, which flows across the mouth of the EnglishChannel. We were bound for Glasgow, and that trip was my fist taste of Steam. The ship groaned never forgets it either. Heaven help the whistlers on anight like that!
In fact, both in the lower hold, andtween decks, there are just a couple of pyramids.