epoch

Jack Schneider mtiui at frankleyes.com
Fri Sep 15 17:43:13 PDT 2006

All feared and obeyed him; to use his roads we must have hiscountenance. The Arabs had passed from doubt to violent optimism, and were promisingexemplary service. We had nottalked over the problem of Akaba.
To me an unnecessary action, or shot, orcasualty, was not only waste but sin. Then, without warning or parade, Sherif Nasir of Medina camein.
In the morning, early, we marched in a straggle for three hours downWadi Hamdh. But even this was a boomerang, since they had started! Another day a tent took fire, and part-roastedthree of our guests.
King Hussein, however, would not have it.
King Hussein, however, would not have it. Gilman and Wade commanded, and their crewswere British, men from the A. Hethen sent the Juheina to Abdulla in Wadi Ais.
This was the flood-water of Abu Zereibat,our goal.
The Frenchman began by presenting six Hotchkiss automatics completewith instructors.
Then, without warning or parade, Sherif Nasir of Medina camein. Nasir himself was a man ofgardens, whose lot had been unwilling war since boyhood. King Hussein, however, would not have it.
The scattered tents and shelters of the tribesmenfilled each gully or windless place.
In hospital he gave his parole, and was enlarged after payingfor the torn blanket. In hospital he gave his parole, and was enlarged after payingfor the torn blanket.