affectation cozy

Stella Charles cdlfvg at westernbelting.com
Sat Sep 16 12:03:47 PDT 2006

Spriggles, that we dont pay a weekly salary.
The difference between aburrow and a borrow is that when one wants to burrow one makes a hole. Weve never, played; but still, that doesntprevent us from being sick. He was never any good after this supreme effort. You will not touch the decanter, which is for the visitors.
With the face buried, blow vigorously, thus distributing thepowder all over the face and neck. PEOPLE who previously objected to it are now viewing it tolerantly.
We were given smelling salts, and a towel soaked in Florida water tosuck. FRIENDS, typists, plumbers, clerks, Romans, commercial travellers, andcountrymen! When we call they gallop up and eatout of our hand. Lowers claim for expenses totalling this amount has beenunanimously rejected. PEDESTRIANS OF RUBBERAND OTHER USEFUL INVENTIONS. Then there are the people whose heads are pushed over to theside.
LETS BECOME PURERPurity is rapidly becoming fashionable, thanks to Mr. Well, one of the big boys had a girls garter.
We often wonder who lays all these wagers.
A bit of a blow after what the National Council of Women said.
Take middle portion ofelephant and grease well. One selects, haphazard, oneof the bats from the container.
PEOPLE who previously objected to it are now viewing it tolerantly. No whale has been known to travel sideways. A winsome lad, with amoustache which reminded us of our Uncle Alfred. We borrowed his hammer and thoughtfully cracked a peanut, without whichno circus is complete.