irritably teardrop

Nora Finch blftqi at a-m-g.ca
Sun Sep 17 07:22:07 PDT 2006

Finally she resigned herself to Teddys age.
They hardly neededto be told the good news by a Susan who had grown ten yearsyounger. Nanmust have a red dress, since she is so set on it .
Well, ofcourse it is any port in a storm for some folks.
And if You do this I wont bother You for ever so long again. A year ago I gave him two months and here heis ruining my reputation by keeping on living.
They all went to the door to see Miss Cornelia off. Bless the child, nobody can make moons, said Susan.
Ingleside rang with laughter from dawn to sunset.
Shall I ever forget Elsie Taylors marriage? Jenny says theyve had mumps and measles and whooping-cough andscarlet fever all in one year. It had not rainedfor weeks and the flowers drooped in the garden .
I wonder where Cock Robin is tonight and if he misses us, he saidwistfully.
He is the Friend who is always near us to give strength andcourage. She looked about her room at all the things she loved.
Hethrew off his coat and sat gladly down to his own fireside. Nan went out alone and sat down onthe steps. The last from Jem, who had heard in school that Mrs. Bless the child, nobody can make moons, said Susan. Amy Taylor had once told her it wasfull of dead people . The big fireplace was the centre of the home those evenings. After all, hewas a nice old bear and it would be awfully hard to keep that oldbureau drawer tidy.
We HAD tohave them for our sham battle, Susan, explained Jem.
I suppose the Almighty knows what Hes about, muttered Susan asshe washed the supper dishes . I onlymeant it was going to be cloudy and you could not see the moon.
Then she went down to get a bite for her. Shell be trying to flirt with thedoctor, I warn you, Anne dearie.
Its a mystery how that man does hang on, said Miss Cornelia. Jem always thought Mother hadsuch a beautiful, joyous laugh . The doctorhad refused to come down to supper. At sunset the clouds rolled away andthe moon rose. Nan took it without a grimaceor protest, though she sometimes wished she had set a time limit. We HAD tohave them for our sham battle, Susan, explained Jem.
Then a strange shadow swept over the world . Nan took it without a grimaceor protest, though she sometimes wished she had set a time limit.