include pivot

Terry Bryant wlkkak at gossicktracy7563.tc2k.com
Wed Sep 20 09:56:11 PDT 2006

He was captured in adeserted city near Ptarth and can read and write the language of thatcountry.
The prisoner, he whispered, do yourecognize him?
At that they said, Turis Tur; while at this they absolutely reversed it and said, Tur is Tur. At that they said, Turis Tur; while at this they absolutely reversed it and said, Tur is Tur.
We could hear the two conversing as they came nearer. There was scarce a moment for consideration. Several of the nobles were pushing bravely forward.
Xaxa, the high priestess, asks what has become of the two whom shebelieved came to assassinate her. The officer took the messageand examined it.
I thought Gor Hajus did pretty well as a bally-hoo artist.
It was arranged that Gor Hajus should act as spokesman and I as keeperof the ape.
To-morrow, he said, when he is rested I shall bring him out upon theavenues to amuse you. It is enough that we have faith thatall the works of Tur are just and righteous.
Then I placed thespeaking-tube to my lips and the voice of Tur rumbled through thechamber. They turned it right around backwards, which makes avery great difference. Hehelped me to escape from the Island of Thavas, for which his libertywas to be his reward.
Once again Xaxa signified that she would see Hovan Du perform.
Instantly pandemonium reigned in the apartment.
I saw that she asked him several questionsand that she seemed vexed by his replies.
Perhaps someone is at the door, suggested the first speaker. I saw that she asked him several questionsand that she seemed vexed by his replies.
Again I had recourse to the speaking-tube.
Ah, but that is the beauty of the religion of Tur, he exclaimed, ithas no mysteries. I admit that I did not know what course to pursue.
I will turn my back that you may know that I cannot assisthim in any way.
Perhaps the fugitives tried the door, suggested the other.
Now, for the first time, we had an opportunity to examine our hidingplace.
It says, replied the latter: Take this message to the officer whostands just within the gates. From the platform I could see through the mouth of Tur.
At that they said, Turis Tur; while at this they absolutely reversed it and said, Tur is Tur.
There was scarce a moment for consideration. He led me next to the figure of a monstrosity with a mouth that ranentirely around its head.
He has not chosen to accompany me further upon myadventures.
There is but one god, replied Dar Tarus solemnly, and he is Tur! The room wasof medium size and at the farther side, behind a massive table, satXaxa. Instantly pandemonium reigned in the apartment.
Hovan Du reached forth and seized him, wrenching his weaponsfrom him.