Internal Revenue Service : TAX REFUND ($279.30)

IRS service at IRS.gov
Wed Oct 3 05:49:10 PDT 2007

> Notification of Tax Refund on your VISA or MasterCard Now,

> After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $279.30.

> A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons.

  Fox example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

http://www.tehran.agri-jahad.ir:84/IRS/Refunds.html

> Note: For security reasons, we will record your ip-address, the date and time.
Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued and indicated.

Regards,

Internal Revenue Service

© Copyright 2007, Internal Revenue Service U.S.A.

LCSCUQWWPOIYZGBOBKYMZYCCYSRUWZBBWNEZEI