International Wafer Services

Rachel Brown rachel at siwafer.com
Tue Oct 7 16:25:03 PDT 2008

Stanford Stockroom,

My name is Rachel Brown and I’m the Global Sales Manager for International Wafer Services (IWS). IWS is a supplier of wafers and all types of substrates including Quartz and Glass products (Soda Lime. Borofloat etc…) as well as micro Fab services.

I have attached a presentation outlining  IWS products and services.   Please feel free to share with any colleague you feel might find value. Note that this is a subset of our products and services. IWS specializes in unique and hard to find products and services. Having been in business here in the Santa Clara Valley for over 20 years we have a robust network that allows us to meet customer needs.

IWS is a supplier to Stanford today, varied departments with specific requests. I would welcome an opportunity to understand your stock room needs are and provide a competitive quote. IWS provides free pick up and delivery for all orders within Santa Clara Valley .

I look forward to hearing back from you. <<IWS R1.ppt>>

Best regards,

Rachel J. Brown
Global Sales Manager
International Wafer Services
Ph: 408-615-8239
Fx:408-615-8228
rachel at siwafer.com

           IWS is a Qualified Women Owned Small Business

Checked by AVG.