Comment stresstest SNF 2007-08-31 09:31:32: update

rissman at snf.stanford.edu rissman at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 31 09:31:32 PDT 2007

This morning I was able to more reliably run the system.  I changed the park position to -70 mm to try to keep the system from running to the end of the lead screw.  Unfortunately, it still occasionally loses count going back to the home position and will even run through the limit switch.  Mary found the password "FSM" but that does not allow the reset of the zero on the motor control page.
If we do not try to go to home it may be runnable.  Uli should check it out.