Problem stresstest SNF 2007-11-19 15:18:00: testing

rissman at snf.stanford.edu rissman at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 20 14:38:47 PST 2007

The system seems to work.  Eric P and I were able to measure the reference and get the appropriate curvature.  However, the stage still seems to get confused occasionally.   I am going to leave it in yellow, but if you have not be trained by me to move around the stage, use the system with caution.  The best thing to do is to move the stage in manual mode and when you are ready for a measurement position the stage manually under the laser.