Stage not moving

Eehern Wong ejwong at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 11 20:14:53 PDT 2001

Hi Gary,

This past year I did a little research on the people who make the stress
testing machine and this is their information that I found:

1631 No. 1st St., Suite 100
San Jose, CA 95112
Tel: (408) 452-8898
Fax: (408) 452-8688
Email: FSM1002aol.com
Website: www.frontiersemi.com

The two people I talked with were the Vice President SH Lau, and programmer
Yuen Lim. The programmer was much better to talk with since he actually
worked on the version we have (he did the actually programming for this
software, which I was looking at). There might be a hardware guy too, but
since they made this machine about 5 years ago, he might have already left.

Hope this helps,

Eehern
Khuri-Yakub Group
Ginzton Labs