Problem sts 2003-09-11 19:02:42: Report Problem for sts

mwiemer at snf.stanford.edu mwiemer at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 11 07:02:43 PDT 2003

2% Silane line on oxide dep: The flow rate is too high.  I have adjusted the tolerance in my program so that I do not get the error, but this is only a temporary fix.
The flow rate wants to go to specific values no matter what the rate is set to be.  for example, when set at 400sccms, the flow rate will be (for example) 436sccms. When I adjust the set point up to 425sccms in real time, the actual flow stays at 436sccms.  So this is not a systematic offset probem of some sort.
May the foce be with you.