Problem sts SNF 2008-08-01 17:58:30: F1 STANDBY only option!!

rcordova at snf.stanford.edu rcordova at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 1 17:58:30 PDT 2008

System gets stuck in a standby mode (argon key is down)  and will not allow for dep.   I hit abort and vented system, reloaded program and same thing.  J Shott came by and offered to check if the pump downstairs was ok.  in the meantime I loaded my process without samples and it worked.  J Shott said he found nothing wrong.  But it is intermittant.  It just locked up againand after many attempts was able to do one more pass.