Problem sts SNF 2009-12-08 20:57:06: 1st pumpdown failing...

ryhuang at ryhuang at
Tue Dec 8 20:57:07 PST 2009

I wasn't able to deposit oxide on my wafers because the tool didn't pass the first pumpdown to 12mtorr.  At standby purge, after a minute or so, I kept getting "pumpdown time exceeded".  Looked like the chamber was only pumping down to ~40mtorr.  Tried slow pump but the chamber pressure actually increased to ~190mtorr.  Tried cleaning chamber lid O-ring and base with IPA, but still the same problem.