Next STS PECVD user

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:44:41 PST 2002

Hi everyone,
For the next user depositing Silicon Nitride, please record results in
the logbook especially the refractive index.

The STS PECVD system had a SiH4 / N2 cylinder change. The way I
qualified it was by;
1. Did a clean (only because it was close to 3.0 um).
2. Ran an oxide recipe that had been ran Jan. 10th.
3. Ran two four inch wafers for 2 minutes, Refractive index 1.458.
                              top  849 A
                         middle  876 A           Avg. 853 A delta 43 A
                               flat  833 A
    Second wafer butted up to the flat of the first wafer..
                              flat  927
                        middle  943                Avg. 943 A, delta 34
                             top  961
Any questions or suggestions, please feel free to talk to me.
Jeannie Perez
723-7997