STS RED VELCRO ARM BANDS

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 12 16:12:25 PST 2002

Hello Everyone,

In the supply Bin A 15 for the STS PECVD, I have added 3 RED Velcro
straps.
Recently we've had  smock sleeves melt while wiping the inside of
the lid or removing wafers. These straps are to be used to pull the
excess material back.  Strap one of the red velcro bands around the arm
and pull the excess material so that it doesn't hang loose.

Please try to get accustom to using them when necessary. This will save
smocks and possibly help from going down for an etch back clean.