STS PECVD Status Temporary!

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 24 17:39:11 PDT 2002

To All Users,

I have spent may weeks testing, measuring, etching back and I still have
more to do.  It is all time consuming as you must know. Many changes in
the recipe parameters have taken place due to major repairs. I was told
by Chris Storment that it would take weeks and possibly  months for the
system to stabilize.

So that users may get their wafers processed, I've created these three
recipes.
(See attachments). You may copy and create from these three recipes. The
old recipes will not give you good oxide or nitride results. Attached to
the STS are the recipe parameters and results from tests done with these
recipes. If you are using one of the three standard recipes, only adjust
time. If you want to tweak other parameters for your process, then copy
/ edit.

I am still working on the Process and Procedures. The uniformity on a
load size of four wafers are excellent. For both oxide and nitride.
Back wfr. 1779 A   \
Front wfr. 1797 A    \  OXIDE
Left  wfr.  1770 A    /
Right wfr. 1794 A  /