Gas Bottle Change, test needed

Mary Tang mtang at
Tue Mar 8 13:28:19 PST 2005

Hi everyone --

The N2/SiH4 gas bottle has been changed on the STS.  The machine is now
available; however, it has not been tested.  Would someone be willing to
test this?  As Jeannie is out sick (and as several staff members are out
as well), testing might not get done by staff right away. Any help any STS
users could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Whomever does the test
can use "community service" -- just please email me so we can keep track,
and please post the results on this email list.

Many thanks,