STS PECVD is in clean,

Rosie Cordova rcordova at kovio.com
Wed Jun 18 06:43:47 PDT 2008

Good morning STS community,

I left the system in the first portion of clean cycle yesterday.  It had several RF tolerance errors in the first platen clean.  I would like to ask, if anyone is around this morning, to help with the clean and check to see that if it errors out to please "resume" so it can continue.  I will be there in the afternoon to use it, but would like some help in getting it through the steps required.  I will take up whereever it is when I arrive.

Also, remember to log the errors on the sheet that Jeannie has placed on the system.

I appreciate your help in advance!

Rosie Cordova