I Need to delete Recipes this year 2009

Jeannie Perez jperez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 1 14:01:09 PDT 2009

Hi STS PECVD USERS,
Some users are creating too many recipes. If you need to change
thicknesses, just change time. Please make sure you log your recipe
in our log book because you'll always be able to retrieve it from our
archive (boxes) and recreate a new recipe if it was deleted or lost.
All new recipes should end in xxxxxx09. I will not delete any recipes
with 08 or 09 at the end of a recipe.
Please send me your recipes if you DO NOT  want them deleted. I will
start deleting recipes at the end of July 14, 2009.
Sorry for any inconveniences,

Jeannie Perez
Science and Engineering Technician
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility