Test done after 2% Silane bottle change 8/30/10

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 30 15:33:49 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,
Here are the results of today's test after 2% bottle change at STS PECVD.

Ran two test wafers using std_1kni. Both TWs  gave me the same
results 90 A/ min deposition rate. Index of refraction 1.95.
Decided to run another nitride test because the previous user log
wasn't clear. Second nitride test was close to the  first test., but close to what I am accustom of seeing. 93 A/min and index of refraction 1.965.
I did an oxide low frequency test . Results 360A/ min with IR 1.47
OK to use.