Reservation hours and Clean process on STS PECVD

Dinh Ton dinh at kaiamcorp.com
Tue Aug 31 17:34:33 PDT 2010

Hi Y'all

During this period of heavy usage,  please be considerate to other users :
a)  If you don't use your time, please send a note.
b)  if you THINK you will finish early and have a lot of time left --
please let others know.   If you reserved for 5 hrs and when you put
your wafers in -- you only need 2 hrs -- please DO send a message.  I
& others might need to get in to do a short run if it's available.

Best regards,
Dinh Ton