Will delete STS PECVD recipes after April 15 2010

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 12 11:11:55 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,
It's that time again that I need to delete recipes from STS PECVD
library. It's full! Since the last part of 2008 I've created new recipes
with trainees using the last two characters in their recipe with the
year.  Example; aboxlf08, cdni_09, efghf10. This way I could tell when
the recipe was created and possible tell if the User is no longer here.
Some of you have more then four recipes and will need to be deleted.
Others will need to convert their recipes over to the year numbering
system.
If your recipes have the year, you don't have to do anything. If your
still using STS PECVD and would like to save your recipes, send me your
recipe name plus the change you'd like to have. I will have to receive
your E-mail before April 15th 2010. Those whom don't send an E-mail,
I'll consider that you no longer want your RECIPE.

Most of you are just using the standard recipes anyway. We can just
recreate them when I've flushed the library. I have all the log sheet
achieved (since2001), so even if your recipe were ever to get
delete/lost, you could find your recipe and recreate it, as long as you
filled out the log sheets correctly.
Remember that you only have eight characters to work with and the last
two of the eight characters will be "10" for the 2010.

Any question please see me.
Jeannie Perez