STS PECVD Recipe Library is full

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:10:13 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,
I will be deleting recipes soon (Monday 12/5/11). When the STS PECVD
library of recipes is full, it starts hiding recipes. The only way
to see hidden recipes is to delete recipes not being used. The only way
I know what recipes to keep is by  the year at the end of each recipe.
  I won't delete a recipe if it has the year at the end (example;
stdnit11) If you have recipes that you want and don't have the year at
the end, see me.
This list is just a sample of recipes that I am getting ready to delete
on Monday. Do NOT make new recipes with the year without letting me
know. I need to delete more recipes then what is being made.
acfh_nit
aposin
a_hts1
a_hts2