STS Usage

Elibol, Oguz H oguz.h.elibol at intel.com
Wed Feb 16 17:06:26 PST 2011

Dear STS Users,

The reservation list has become unusually full recently, and I (and most probably other users) am having a very hard time finding time slots at reasonable times. I understand that some of the large blocks of time reserved are for special processes that require the chamber to be cleaned. Performing the cleaning process during day time significantly limits the utilization of the tool during the "reasonable" day times. I would have expected these blocks to be reserved during night times as a courtesy to other users, but unfortunately that is not happening. Could the users who block a large amount of time (>3 hours) during the day time please propose a solution to this problem? Thanks,

Oguz