Getting a pressure tolerance error on the STS and can't start recipes

Dinh Ton dinh at
Wed Sep 7 15:01:35 PDT 2011

Last time I'd seen this -- the problem was in the nitrogen line (near
the Ar gas switch).
Somehow, someone changed the setting on this and it was way too much flow &
machine can't pump down.