Silane bottle change under leak check.

Jeannie Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:40:56 PST 2012

FYI,
STS PECVD is now operating with only one bottle of Silane gas. We use to
have the spare bottle leak checked and ready to go by just switching toggles
to activate the back-up  Silane gas bottle when the first bottles was
reading low pressure (running out). We no longer have this capability.
We will now
have to change the silane gas bottle and do a 24 hour leak-check. Today
we just turned on the Silane gas for STS PECVD. I cannot complete the clean
without Silane gas which is under leak check. On Tuesday 2-21-2012 if it
passes leak check, I'll be able to finish off the cleaning cycle and run
my tests.
If all goes well STS PECVD should be up by noon 2-21-2-12.
Best Regards and a wonderful Holiday,
Jeannie