STS PECVD Library is full

Nora Jean Perez nperez at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 6 11:00:16 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

When the Library gets full, it starts hiding recipes.This Library is suppose to hold 500+ recipes.
Users are to put the year as the last two digits in their recipe name so I can tell if they could be current. EXAMPLE: njplfo12 or tpni_12. You don't have to use all eight digits as long as you know your recipe name. If I don't see a two digit number I am going to assume that the recipe was made before 2009. Anything without a two digit number I'll delete on Friday July 13th. Once I start deleting some recipes that were hidden will re-appear. I've only gone through A-D and here are the ones I'd like to delete. If you see your recipe on this list, see me so we can create a new one and at that time I can delete the old recipes. Again, we shouldn't have more than three recipes each. Just edit the existing recipes.

Please check the list for too many recipes and or with the year at the end of the recipes
09, 10, 11, 12. Contact me before I start to delete them.

altlf015.set
apal_lf.set
chleesin.set
cleehfni.set