Shutdown stsetch 2001-10-01 01:41:38: turbo needs restart

zappe at snf.stanford.edu zappe at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 1 01:41:39 PDT 2001

After having successfully loaded a wafer I tried to start the process 'DEEP'. Although the IG3 gauge was not in 'ERR' mode the program indicated a failure. When I tried to accept the failure and restart the process a second error-message appeared (something like 'ICP not available'). At the same time I heard the turbo pump slowing down. The red warning light was on and the display indicated 'E006'.  It was not possible to unload the wafer.