Problem stsetch 2002-02-24 10:12:37: enable/disable display problem

zhang at zhang at
Sun Feb 24 10:12:37 PST 2002

I came in this morning to use STSETCH and found it was
already enabled under my login. It could not have been
possible because the user after me yesterday was using
it under his own login when I left. I looked up STSETCH
HISTORY and found that the machine had been enabled
under my login non-stop since 9am last Friday, whereas
my actual login times were Friday 9am-3pm and Saturday