Problem stsetch 2002-01-23 04:45:24: ICP transfer mode exit error

mcconnel at snf.stanford.edu mcconnel at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 23 04:45:26 PST 2002

I'm not sure why this error came up on the screen.  I successfully completed an etch, I removed my wafer to go measure the etch depth, and everything seemed normal.  I came back to the machine to do a second etch, and this error was on the screen.  After I hit OK, most options on the screen were no longer available.  For example, I can't vent so can't open the door to load a wafer, plus load isn't available, either.  As I mentioned earlier, this happened after I removed my wafer, so nothing is stuck in the machine, but I have no idea how to deal with this problem.