Shutdown stsetch 2002-09-03 06:06:04: a quarter of wafer left in chamber between 2 holding pins

qtang at snf.stanford.edu qtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 3 06:06:04 PDT 2002

Although I followed the instruction for preparing etching pieces by bonding them to a 4" wafer, they become loose at the beginning of my 5min processing. I aborted and unloaded, but found one piece left in chamber between two holding pins. It can be seen by using a flash light. I don't know why the bonding was bad. I am sure I followed the instruction strictly. Sorry about this.